Benefits of COAI Membership
- Provides a credible forum for discussion and exchange of ideas between Cellular Mobile Service Providers, the Govt., Policy Makers, Regulators, Technologists, Security Agencies, Radio Spectrum managers, Academicians, various Chambers of Commerce etc. who share a common interest in the development of mobile communications in the country
- Participation in COAI Committees / Working Groups : COAI works through its various committees, to steer and provide direction to the Industry on Policy, Regulatory ,Technical , and other important matters. You get an opportunity to drive the Industry issues through various programmes, working groups and committees facilitated by COAI, in a structured and efficient way towards a common goal. Core members shape and influence the decisions made in the Committees, working groups, which help drive the broader Indian mobile industry’s direction
- Contribute in Key Industry Issues: Provide your inputs and views to framing economic, technical and regulatory policies through Industry representation to various concerned Ministries, Government agencies etc., and play a fundamental role in the development of the mobile industry in India and contribute on the Key Industry issues
- Participate in Workshops, Seminars: Members can attend workshops, seminars to discuss, develop and co-ordinate responses to regional issues of common concern, as well as to network with senior representatives from mobile operator and vendors in that region. COAI also works closely with International organizations and provides an opportunity to participate in discussions and meetings conducted by ITU, GSMA, ETSI etc.
- Participate in the Studies and Benchmarking Reports: COAI works with key analysts, research organizations, knowledge partners, Government on various studies, research reports, etc. Members get to initiate studies, reports, White papers and also participate in it
- Knowledge Sharing: Access to Research, Surveys, Knowledge Papers, Press Releases, Industry submissions
Be a part of the “Thought Leadership” for the Telecom Sector India.